Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Pug Kisses to Wake Up

This morning started out similar to our previous couple of days, though I can't call it "normal" since this is only Roly-Poly's 4th day with us. After getting dressed, I let out the "baby." Roly-Poly, fitting his name, rolled out of his nighttime crate and hit the ground going strong! Fortunately, Tucker was still on the bed (our bed, as in myself and HoneyBear, or his bed, as in Tucker's--however you choose to look at it), so Roly couldn't disturb him.

This morning, though, Roly-Poly discovered something new--he can walk right under the bed without even ducking, and he thought that it was a pretty cool place under there. I was a little nervous, because Tucker has always considered UNDER the bed his domain as well, and when we recently cleaned out under the bed it was a bit alarming what he had taken into his cave.  I'm still not sure how I coaxed Roly-Poly out of there before Tucker discovered where he'd gone!

Once I got the puppy out from under the bed, it was time to wake up the boys. Roly-Poly kisses are a great way to wake up Tyler, though Tyler does have to be on guard with all his stuffed friends in his bed with him--"Puppy" and "Baby" seem especially interesting to Roly, being Tyler's favorites as well. Shawn always wants to have Roly-Poly on the top bunk with him too, but tries to roll around so much it makes me nervous for little-bitty Roly-Poly. I can't leave him up there very long, but it does seem to help Shawnie wake up!
With such great pug puppy kisses, Roly-Poly is a great way to wake up!

No comments:

Post a Comment